Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:45:31 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] some Consultation assignment

You're right. I should have had my Oracularity include the change
explicitly. That said, if the change is determined to have taken place by
the yes answer, does that not mean that the public display of rules has
simply been incorrect since the start of the nweek (i.e. the amendment
should happen anyway)?

It's interesting to think about for the future, but in this case I think the
issue is moot. Mr. Fixit will in all likelihood take care of this before the
consultation becomes pondered.

Billy Pilgrim