Mike McGann on Sat, 29 Dec 2007 07:03:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [MoC] Voting Results for nweek 135

On Dec 29, 2007 8:33 AM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've updated the subsidiary player pages per the original point
> awards.  I don't have the energy to wrap my head around this issue,

BP is right, I just did it wrong. The way I did it was easier but incorrect.
Also, you get a two points (since there was no culling action) for each FOR
vote by a Player, so no points scored by votes cast by the Knights Who Say
B.

nor around Ministerial salaries (due to confusion over who held
> which ones at which times); if someone can summarize those, I'll
> get the relevant pages updated as well.

I'll try to summarize those for you.

Also, I'll put up a page that lists the responsibilities of each Minister so
we can be clear on who needs to update what. I get confused by this on a
ndaily basis.

- Hose