Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 29 Dec 2007 01:26:41 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Just in Case: Future Game Action: Consultation

Please note that the two future-consultations that I wrote about submitting
a couple days ago (in case 224 passes, which it did) have now been
submitted. Again, it would suit me if the first was ZOTTEd as I screwed it
up.

Billy Pilgrim