Ed Murphy on Wed, 26 Dec 2007 19:17:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Player Status

Hose wrote:

> I submit the following Consultation:
>
> {{
> Was Wooble a Player at the time this Consultation was submitted?
> }}
>
> Reasoning:
> I believe that he is still a player. After the whole debacle about
> pushing and hitting panic buttons, I'm assuming that an attempt to
> "de-register" didn't do anything. Wooble did not forfeit and therefore
> is still a Player.

Oh, of course I get to this message /after/ updating the subsidiary
pages on the wiki.  I think it should be answered No ("de-register"
does not run into the same type of potential ambiguity that "press"
and "push" did), but if it's answered Yes then I'll revert my changes.