Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:29:29 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Usurping Revised

On Dec 17, 2007 2:25 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> BobTHJ wrote:
>
> > At the end of each nweek, a Minister who has continuously held a
> > Ministry since the clock was first turned on that nweek earns 50 macks
> > (or 10 macks if the Ministry is a mini-Ministry).
>
> "(or 10 macks if all Ministries he held in this fashion are
> mini-Ministries)."

I think the proposal's wording is ambiguous on whether each Player can
only receive 50 macks regardless of how many Ministries he holds, or
whether it's 50/10 per Ministry.  I read it as the latter.

--
Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/