Roger Hicks on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 16:05:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] ParaNomic XP (proto-initial rules)

Cross posting, because I'm not sure where to send this.

Looks rather interesting to me. My only gripe is with the Suber
numbering system which I have always found to be highly annoying (pet
peeve I guess). Begin rule and proposal numbers with 0 or 1 and I
would participate.

BobTHJ