Ed Murphy on Tue, 11 Dec 2007 22:09:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Round 255

Codae wrote:

> Some questions regarding the FRC:
>
> 1) Can a minor legally join Google groups?

http://groups.google.com/intl/en/googlegroups/terms_of_service3.html
requires you to be at least 13.

> 2) Does one have to be a member of the FRC Google group to post rules?

No, you should be able to subscribe by sending a message from your
non-Google address to frc-play-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> 3) If someone joins the FRC while a Round is in progress, can he post rules in that round?

No, but I've just proposed an amendment to change that (during the
initial 14-day period during which all players are eligible by default).