Justin Ahmann on Sun, 9 Dec 2007 21:37:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Cut it out!

Spam isn't made from trouts.  Spam is made from spiced pigs.

ArguMin Codae

----- Original Message ----
From: Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxx>
To: discussion list for B Nomic <spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 9, 2007 11:18:49 PM
Subject: Re: [s-d] [s-b] Cut it out!

On Dec 9, 2007, at 7:32 AM, William P. Berard wrote:

> Le 9 déc. 07, à 03:11, Daniel Lepage a écrit :
>
>> I propose:
>>
>> {{
>> __Stop that!__
>>
>> }}
>>

> quite an interesting proposal, but how would you define "spamming" ?

That's up to the accuser and the judge.

I would include filling my mailbox with trout, however. I don't mean
to be mean, but these days I have a hard enough time keeping up with
the large volume of relevant messages, and it would be nice to keep
the irrelevant ones somewhere else (let me again suggest spoon-
calvinball).

--
Wonko