Mike McGann on Sat, 8 Dec 2007 18:12:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Paperwork Reduction Act

True, but it is worded that the Oracle is not required to do so. If it
does make a point, the Oracle can record it. And if someone is
passionate about recording a ZOTTED consultation that the Oracle
chooses to not record, he is more than welcome to enter the record
himself.

- Hose