Mike McGann on Wed, 5 Dec 2007 18:31:59 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Speedier Actions

> If the rules allow a Player to perform a game action with X support
> and without Y objections, for any values of X and Y, he may, at his
> option, instead perform that action after obtaining Unanimous Consent
> to perform that action.

As the Rules are right now, I have no clue what happens if something
is marked with requiring "X support and without Y objections". With X
support, the action happens as soon as X support is received but with
Y objections it happens after 2 ndays if the objections are not
raised.

- Hose