Daniel Lepage on Sat, 1 Dec 2007 19:37:35 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation

My two cents:
	You exist independently of the game. Therefore, you are an external
force. You also exist within the context of the game, because you are
a Player. Therefore you are both a Player and an Object.

I see no justification for your claim "A Player... is not an Object by
being an External Force".

Put another way, something is a Game Object if the rules say that it
exists. Something is an External Force if it would exist even if the
rules didn't say it existed. When both happen, you get an External
Force that's also a Game Object.

--
Wonko