William P. Berard on Sat, 1 Dec 2007 14:29:08 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation

Le 1 déc. 07, à 13:58, Mike McGann a écrit :

> On Dec 1, 2007 7:01 AM, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> However, if we select a Refresh Proposal that ZOTs all pending
>> proposals, which seems overwhelmingly likely at this point, it would
>> be a waste of time to Answer anything.
>
> But an Answer now, while not binding because of the impending ZOT, may
> be effective in deterring the same Consultation(s) after the restart.
>
> Also, since I'm not a fan of the "Whatever is not prohibited or
> regulated by a rule is permitted and
> unregulated," I plan on having some fun with that on the restart. With
> an "or", that can also read as "Whatever is not prohibited by a rule
> is permitted and unregulated." Unless someone beats me to it first.

You may plan on having some fun with this at the restart, but (since
the rule you quote is based on BobTHJ's RP (submitted by Bily Pilgrim)
be sure we will be watching and deeming your actions invalid, and that
idf you intend to have fun submitting proposal, those will still be
sumbitted to vote, and, shall they fail, you'd lose player points...