Josiah Worcester on Sat, 1 Dec 2007 06:03:19 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] My first act as Agoran Ambassador

On Friday 30 November 2007 21:59:51 Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> The Agoran Ambassador must at all times speak in palindromes.
>
> :-D
> :-D
> :-D
>
> Does that include the discussion forum?

I doubt such a rule could be enforced. Also, Agora could easily redefine
Ambassador in such a way that it would make *you* have to speak in
palindromes. If it's war you want, such a rule would ensure success for the
First and Second-Class Persons I represent. ;)