0x44 on Sat, 1 Dec 2007 05:55:31 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] My first act as Agoran Ambassador

I will submit the following proposal post-pause:

Amend the rule called "Foreign Ambassadors", adding the following text:
{{
    Ambassadors from foreign Nomics must use amusing accents in all
communication with B Nomic.
    Ambassadors from foreign Nomics must wear silly hats.
    The Agoran Ambassador must at all times speak in palindromes.
}}

Dependency: The as yet unnumbered proposal "Foreign Ambassadors"

--
0x44;