Josiah Worcester on Tue, 27 Nov 2007 02:12:25 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] Casual Query

On Monday 26 November 2007 16:07:30 Aaron Coquet wrote:
> I'm just curios who everyone *IS*, outside of B. Of course, I don't expect
> those who have identified themselves as non-human to have occupations like I
> do, but we have a lot of humans.
>
> So, What do you all do for a living? How old are you?
>
> I'm 23 and work for lawyers.
>
> --
> Aaron C
> "H. P. Lovecraft is Rock and Roll" -- Neil Gaiman
> Don't Panic!

I'm a 17 year old high school student in Colorado Springs, CO. I'll be going
into computer science & mathematics at UMR in a year. . .

The AFO is a few-month-old partnership. Its hobbies include scamming and
gaining Agoran Marks.