William P. Berard on Tue, 27 Nov 2007 01:51:45 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Codae's Refresh Proposal

Le 26 nov. 07, à 23:40, Justin Ahmann a écrit :

> {
> If an action is mentioned in the Rules, it is illegal for a Player to
> perform such action unless the Rules explicitly allow said action to
> be performed by the aforementioned Player in the current gamestate,
> or, in a sentence not part of Comment Text, describe such a Player
> performining said action.

For the record, unless someone would care to prove me wrong, I find
this to be logically equivalent to BobTHJ's sub-proposal
"Whatever is not prohibited or regulated by a rule is permitted and
unregulated. However, for the purposes of this rule an action is
regulated if described by a rule."

That's just my opinon though, I might be reading your proposal wrong...