Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:23:49 +0100 (CET)

[s-d] Clock, minimin

Whereas the Public Display of Pending Proposals hasn't been updated at
all for this nweek, and the pending Usurpation of the Ministry of
Change won't take place until after Ballotday, I stop the Clock.

I create the MiniMinistry of Catchup.  The MiniMinster of Catchup
shall be responsible for updating any Public Displays for which the
Minister in charge is derelict, and for publicly admonishing such
Ministers for their dereliction.

--MoM Wooble