Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 26 Nov 2007 05:29:43 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] List of factions

Consultation 39 is indeed pondered and the AFO can submit a consultation.
I'm about to go assign priests for the two submitted by AFO. That said, I'm
not sure what the consequences of the consultation are for AFO's playerhood,
honestly. The answer to the Consultation directly establishes that the AFO
is allowed to submit consultations. The reasoning of the Priest establishes
that the AFO is a player, but I'm not sure if the reasoning itself has the
same legal force as the answer. I think it does establish AFO as a player,
but not 100% sure. Otherwise, isn't there a proposal out there to strip AFO
of its playerhood at the end of the nweek?

Billy Pilgrim