Geoffrey Spear on Fri, 23 Nov 2007 16:42:49 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Joining B Nomic

You became a Player at the moment your first message requesting to do
so was received.

Objections coming from anyone but the Registrar are irrelevant to your
status as a Player unless they're in the form of a Pondered
Consultation or a Passed Proposal to deregister you.

Welcome.

--Registrar Wooble

On Nov 22, 2007 5:36 PM, Justin Ahmann <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I apologize; I said, "On the Membership Test, more follows," but did not specifically address the Membership Test.  Aaron C's statement was attempting to refute my proof of uniqueness from all known sentient beings (a portion of the Membership Test), but I have refuted it in turn.
>
> By the way, when do I become a Player?
>
> Codae

Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/