0x4461736864617368 on Wed, 21 Nov 2007 20:53:16 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] blueprints

The Minister of Goods can create one blueprint per nweek. As a game
action, you can create a proposal effectively creating a device. The
proposal would be voted on, whereas the Artisan's blueprint is created
two ndays after he announces it, unless there are two objections.