Charles Schaefer on Sun, 12 Aug 2007 00:06:25 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Priestly Indecision

I amend my proposal to read:
Add the following text to Rule 2-5:
"After a Priest answers a consultation assigned to them, but before it
becomes pondered, they may change their ruling on that consultation if they
have not already done so. Doing
this causes all claims regarding its consistency to be erased and the four
nday waiting period before it becomes pondered to start over."