Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 9 Aug 2007 20:57:50 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: The Ministry of Goods

hehe indeed. Perhaps with some sort of Ministry of.... Law.... oh wait ;-)
But I mean a court system of some sort. An alternative is to just let that
be settled between players and the reputation/credibility hit that anyone
who balked on their end of a deal would suffer (for failing to hand over a
device someone has just paid them for, for example, or defaulting on a
loan).

bad_leprechaun