Antonio Dolcetta on Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:30:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] I'll make my own faction then

Aaron Coquet wrote:

<snip>
> Zach's Ream Of Paper consent to be a member of Ream-o-Nomic. I consent
> to be a member of Ream-o-Nomic.
> </hypothetical>

This is more or less identical to my attempt, the only difference I can
see in a quick read is that Ream-o-Nomic has 501 members while The Paper
Tiger only has 2

> And,
>
> <hypothetical>
> On behalf of each individual sheet of paper, I submit the following
> email to the business forum. I do so each time from a different email
> address, which conforms to the format "sheetXXX@xxxxxxxxx" where XXX
> is a number between 001 and 500, and for each email sent, all
> instances of XXX in the email are replaced by the same number as is in
> the email address.
> "I, Sheet XXX of The Ream, hereby join B Nomic as a player."
> </hypothetical>

this one fails because the sheets cannot pass a membership test.
I suppose the sheets are inanimate and not actually sentient.
unless your ream of paper. 8.5" x 11", 28 lb white laser printer paper,
produced by hammermill, was in fact some sort of mysterious alien being
camouflaged as a ream of paper...