Daniel Lepage on Wed, 11 Jul 2007 06:55:43 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Ministries independent of the rules

Say, why do we need to define the Ministries in the rules at all? The
Metaministry could be responsible for listing the duties of each Ministry as
well, and we could create new ones directly by vote (or maybe even by some
sort of Administrator's decree?).

--
Wonko