Antonio Dolcetta on Fri, 23 Feb 2007 03:40:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] A suggestion

shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> In a worst case scenario, I would just give up on it and join blognomic
>> or something. The end draws nigh!
>

> Well, that would be a shame, I think.  We've only just got started.

I agree, it would be a pity, we had only just reached a semi-workable
state. However, the ruleset is still too
single-person-has-to-do-all-the-work heavy and I don't see a god way, or
even the willingness on the other players part to change that.
Automation is ok, but it can go only so far, we will always need manual
work. the only way to make it work is splitting it up between different
people. Not having set deadlines is also an idea worth considering. How
would everyone feel about getting rid of the clock ?