Iain Scott on Fri, 5 Jan 2007 16:45:10 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] p46 Amendment for updated r2-2

On 1/5/07, Peter Cooper Jr. <pete+bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I amend the text of p46 to
> {{
> [[Here's Wonko's Thrid idea, in proposal form. I'm mainly submitting
> this for continued discussion and voting since Wonko said e didn't
> have time to type it up, although it didn't end up being all that
> complicated I don't think.]]

Im intrigued... what were Wonko's First and Second Ideas? ;)

> Append to rule 2-1
> {{
> === Thrids ===
>
> There are three Thrids in each nweek.
>
> * The First Thrid of each nweek starts at the beginning of nday 1 and
>  ends at the end of nday 4 of that nweek.
>
> * The Second Thrid of each nweek starts at the beginning of nday 5 and
>  ends at the end of nday 8 of that nweek.
>
> * The Third Thrid of each nweek starts at the beginning of nday 9 and
>  ends at the end of nday 12 of that nweek.
> }}

Im not convinced of the need to have faster proposal-voting turn
around, but just the above definitions might be useful for sub-games.
--
cheers,
Iain