Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 5 Jan 2007 16:21:54 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] p45 Amendment

Iain Scott wrote:
> On 1/5/07, Peter Cooper Jr. <pete+bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I amend p45's text to:
>> {{
>> In rule 2-2, change the text
>> {{
>> When a proposal Passes, its list of changes to the gamestate occur.
>> }}
>> {{
>> When a Proposal Passes, if it is possible to perform all changes to the
>> gamestate listed in the Proposal, then those changes occur.
>> }}
>> }}
>>

> And if its not possible to perform all the changes listed?

Well, then nothing would happen. The proposal status would be "passed",
but that'd be it. There's no need to do anything else in that case.

> Pedantic, I know, but what is nomic if not pedantry?

Well, I think it's reasonable to assume that nothing happens if nothing
says that something happens.

--
Peter C.