Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 24 Nov 2006 05:57:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Judgement draft

antonio.dolcetta@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Resolved RFJs should probably be held in a public place - ideally,
>> against the rule(s) that they judge?
>
> Well, they are game documents, so I think that is handled automatically.
> It's the administrator's responsibility to keep every player informed of
> the state of the game, he can do it in the way he prefers best.
> They'll probably end up on the wiki together with rules and historical
> proposals.

Exactly. If this passes, CFJs become a part of the game just like rules,
proposals, and players are now. And they don't necessarily have anything
to do with a particular rule or rules, so storing them with the rules may
not be the best plan. (And, I suspect that a CFJ may lead to some
proposals to change rules to clarify and/or correct them.)

--
Peter C.