Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 16 Nov 2006 14:54:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Hello!

Joel Uckelman wrote:
> Ok, it's done:
>
> http://b.nomic.net/wiki
>
> Go wild. (Careful with that axe, Eugene.)
>
> I put it under /wiki so that you could put other, non-wiki content there
> as well. If you'd rather have it at the root, I can move it for you.
> Let me know if everything works, or doesn't, either way.

Thank you very much, Joel. The players of B Nomic are forever indebted to
you.

It would be nice to have http://b.nomic.net/ redirect directly to the main
wiki page. (I think having all our content in the wiki is fine for now.)
Also, it'd be really cool if you could remove the "index.php" from the URL
via mod_rewrite and Wikimedia settings (which I did once on my personal
site if you need a hand, although I think the documentation is probably
fine since that's how I figured it out).

And whatever happened to bnomic.org?

--
Peter C.