Joel Uckelman on Thu, 16 Nov 2006 13:44:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Hello!

Thus spake "Peter Cooper Jr.":
> Joel Uckelman wrote:
> > MediaWiki *is* set up; it has been since September. I don't recall who
> > I was taling with about it, but I did tell somebody that it was
> > ready, and some changes appear to have been made:
> >
> > http://www.nomic.net/~g9/index.php/Main_Page
> >
> > It's not available at b.nomic.net yet; I'm not sure why, and it seems
> > that I've lost the admin password, so I can't fix the settings.
> > If you'd like it to be reinstalled, I can do that.
>
> It looks like all that's happened there is a couple changes by
> EugeneMeidinger playing with it on Sep. 14. (And I just played with it a
> little earlier today.) If you need to reinstall things in order to
> administrate it, that shouldn't be a problem.

Ok, it's done:

http://b.nomic.net/wiki

Go wild. (Careful with that axe, Eugene.)

I put it under /wiki so that you could put other, non-wiki content there
as well. If you'd rather have it at the root, I can move it for you.
Let me know if everything works, or doesn't, either way.

--
J.