Jake Eakle on Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:13:29 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Player's can't play abilities on themselves

If mine was the only offending one, it should be all fixed now. I just
created a game object and slapped the ability on it with an "Any
player may play this ability" clause. Should work fine. Thanks for
catching that!

Personman