Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 9 Mar 2006 08:42:45 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Player's can't play abilities on themselves

Just quickly glanced at the props so far, and it looks like some try to
give activated abilites to players. Right now, unless an ability states
otherwise, all we have is "A player which holds an object or is being held
by an object with an activated ability is allowed to play that ability,"
which means that you currently can't play an ability on yourself.

There are a variety of solutions to this, such as changing that rule to
allow players to play abilities on themselves, change the proposed
abilites to be on something else but with "Any player may play this", or
make players hold themselves. :)

I'll try to comment more when I get home from work, but there isn't going
to be much time for revising things then.

--
Peter C.