Mark Walsh on Fri, 17 Feb 2006 23:55:29 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] RE: [s-b] Argh.

On: 2/17/06 8:49:20 PM Personman sent:
> Subject: Re: [s-d] RE: [s-b] Argh.
>
> Ok, sorry. 4-3 does say I can make it accurate whenever, so I don't think
> was so far out of bounds, though of course I was mistaken about the soul
> thing, so that's not helping my case. Anyway, I'm not changing anything
now,
> and won't in future. It does seem, however, like my new Transaction should
> have been fine, and thus your report of my calm dropping from 14-13 is
> innaccurate, as it was reset to 15 when I died.

You may well be right. Gimme a chance to deal with this all.
You keep rolling dice when by 1-8, a Minister in charge should.
It's not like I'm sleeping here. Submit the Referendum to empower
yourself to act (see Rule 4-1). You already know how. Sign up!

As to your Calm, when Business transpires across Email platforms,
it may take a step back or two to determine the true chronography
of the postings (as it already has in this case).
Keep your shirt on. You got no APs anyway if your TRANSACTION
succeeds. Given Joel's warning that the server is going down for a
couple of real world days I have to ask: "What's your hurry?"

Triller

Triller