Jake Eakle on Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:55:27 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Triller submits p359

Just because a player is also a CHO doesn't make em not a player, so I think
we're fine there. Owned objects are game-defined properties, I would say.
The ambiguity comes up in the word 'loses' -- are they destroyed, or
dropped? For most things -- stats, the player object itself, Action Points,
etc -- destruction makes the most sense, and perhaps it does for talismans
and the like too, but it might be cool if those were dropped. However, it
also might just give the nearest player a bunch of free stuff for no reason,
so I'm not sure this is what we want.