Jake Eakle on Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:30:12 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Superpowers: Dead or Alive?

Yeah, but if we do that, why not just repeal the rule? The wiki keeps track
of changes anyway, so it's not like such a forum would actually help
anything. For that matter, I suppose we could declare the recent changes
page a public forum. But it seems any of these would be defeating the
purpose of the rule, which is probably to keep people from editing with
impunity and not being noticed. This might not be such a big problem,
though, so repealing or editing the rule might be the way to go.

Personman