Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:53:39 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Triller submits p336

Triller has submitted a new Motion, p336.:
> Motion 336/0: A Legislation About Redundant Ministers Is Needed, Genuinely!
[...]
> [[ Do I need to define what recognizing an action is? ]]

Yeah, I think you do in order for your prop to work. What you've
proposed doesn't really have much meaning with respect to the
rules. Actions just happen when posted to a public forum. The
ministers are really just saying that they've updated the public
displays in accordance with what has already occurred.

The issue with the Training Room is that it specifically gives the
Super(s) the ability to "call" rolls, as opposed to merely stating
that the player gains an increment to a random skill with a 1/3
chance. The difference being that by saying that the increment happens
immediately, it's effective as of that time, even if we need to roll
dice later to figure out what happened. The way I read the current
wording, the increment doesn't happen until the minister calls the
roll.

--
Peter C.