Mark Walsh on Mon, 9 Jan 2006 19:18:47 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] actions

I really don't have any way of knowing when they leave the server.
I can see two times if I open the messages in [s-b] archives.
There's one on the header at the top Then beneath the title block
there is a bullet item time. I assume that's the receipt time of the
server (it's about 5 seconds before the header time).
There is an odd domainkey-signature bullet attached to his messages
that I don't see elsewhere, and also a user agent (Thunderbird 1.5).
But Peter's messages also have a user agent (Gnus/5) and his bounce
immediately to me.

I just printed up the message source from my received email.
I'll see if I can glean anything from that.
Triller