Mark Walsh on Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:57:22 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] RE: [s-b] [auto] comex amends p335

On: 1/8/06 5:49:22 AM comex sent:
> Subject: [s-b] [auto] comex amends p335
>
> Motion 335/1: Powersupers
> A Tweak by comex
> Last modified on nweek 103, nday 9
>
> Randomly order a list of unowned superpowers, and a list of players who
do not have any superpowers.  For each player in the latter list, give em
the superpower in the corresponding position in the former.
> [[ I'm used to saying users. :) ]]

In anticipation of this, I have reformatted the Superpowers page.
I will be seconding this Tweak.

Now, how should I randomly order these lists?
Hmm....? If Prop 332 passes I could Shuffle them.

Triller