Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 8 Jan 2006 06:43:09 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [auto] comex submits p335

comex has submitted a new Motion, p335:
> Motion 335/0: Powersupers
> A Tweak by comex
> Last modified on nweek 103, nday 9
>
> Randomly order a list of unowned superpowers, and a list of users who
> do not have any superpowers.  For each user in the latter list, give
> em the superpower in the corresponding position in the former.

We have players here, not users. Users could be construed to be many
things since it's not a term defined in the game. (Players who've used
a superpower? Players who've used any activated abilities? All
entities (including former players) that at some point used something
in the game?)

Precision in Nomic can be very important at times.

You can amend the tweak until midnight UTC tonight, at which point it
becomes open for voting.

And all that said, I like the idea.

--
Peter C.