Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:54:13 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: Miscellaneous Actions - Take 2

"Mark Walsh" <flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I'm going to let the original Dice Roll stand.
> (Otherwise I'd have an unfair advantage by
> getting an extra roll, since the first failed.)

I could really go either way on this... I would tend to argue that the
first roll never actually happened, since your transaction failed. But
I think it's fairly clear that "the Super calls", so I'm fine with
whatever you do for it. :)

--
Peter C.