Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:51:31 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Triller submits p306

"Mark Walsh" <flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> On: 12/12/05 4:49:46 PM Peter sent:
>> I'm with Wonko on this here... If all you're doing is changing the
>> public display to reflect reality, there's no need for a
>> referendum. If not, I don't understand what it's trying to do.
>>
> That's all I'm going to do. 4-3 does state that a non Minister
> making a change needs to post the change to a Public Forum.
> I guess I assumed that Tidiness Referenda were (in part) a
> Minister's Public Posting of intended changes.

That wasn't my intent. The ministers get to update Public Displays to
reflect reality without needing to post to a public forum, although
it's probably a good idea to do so anyway. Executive Tidiness
Referenda are designed to change reality when needed, in case reality
is misspelled or otherwise incorrect.

--
Peter C.