Daniel Peter Lepage on Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:35:25 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [auto] EugeneMeidinger submits p298

> EugeneMeidinger has submitted a new Motion, p298.:
>> Motion 298/0: Crazy cartographer's contest continues.
>> A Proposal by EugeneMeidinger
>> Last modified on nweek 101, nday 7
>>
>> Create the following rule under section 10:
>> {{
>> == Was this here before? ==
>>
>> When each room e has been in,
>> three great prizes e will win:
>> 400 GeneChips and 5 pens
>> plus any two uncommon talismans.
>> This rule shall be repealed
>> as soon as a winner revealed.
>> Each room is counted is a specfic way;
>> each noted only at the end of the nday.
>> }}
>
> I don't quite understand what this is supposed to do. It gives each
> player 400GC, 5 Pens, and 2 talismans for each room e visits? Until
> there's a winner? (And well, technically DQT is the current winner)
>
> What's "Each room is counted is a specfic way"?
>
> I'm sure there's a good idea here, I'm just not understand what you're
> trying to do here.

I think by "each room" e means that you get the reward once you've visited
each room, i.e., once you've been to every room in the House. It could be
a bit clearer, though, and it would also be good to specify that it starts
counting as of the creation of the rule (so that players who have been
running around for a while already don't get a huge advantage). Also, this
will be very difficult if somebody just stays in the Closet.

--
Wonko