Mark Walsh on Sat, 26 Nov 2005 20:30:31 -0600 (CST)

RE: [s-d] Re: Voting Booth

On: 11/26/05 6:20:11 AM Peter sent:
> Subject: [s-d] Re: Voting Booth
>
> "Mark Walsh" <flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > I just noticed something.
> >
> > The Voting Booth display says "nDays 8 through 12."
> > Shouldn't it be 9-12?
>
> I don't see where you're referring to, possibly since I'm a prop admin
> and see pages differently than others.
>
> But the rules supersede the scripts on there. The rules change faster
> than the scripts do.
>
> (Wonko, is there any chance I could get some access to the scripts so
> I can make minor changes like this?)
>
> --
> Peter C.

If you go to the props menu page and select "Vote on Props"
the message comes up. Probably why someone (I don't recall
who) was able to vote when we were stuck at nDay 8 a
couple of nWeeks ago.

Triller