Joel Uckelman on Mon, 10 Oct 2005 08:08:21 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Talismans Updated

Thus spake flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
> > Wonko sends:

> > > Each object definition is stored in <root page>/objs/<nameofobject>.
> Hence
> > > HallOfTalismans/objs/WardOfReplatement has the definition of the Ward of
> > > Replatement; delete the page, or rename it, and it'll disappear from
> that
> > > listing.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Wonko
> >
> > I checked WikiWiki looking for a means of deleting a page, but couldn't
> > glean
> > a specific method for doing so.
> > In general, my attitude toward renaming as a 'hiding' means is to avoid
> the
> > practice. I'd just as soon free up the server space by performing an
> actual
> > deletion.
> > Problem is, I can't figure out how.
> > Help!
> >
> > Triller
> >
> Now that I think about it, it comes down to
> a more central point.
> To date, any changes I've ever made to Wiki pages
> have been alterations of existing pages.
> I don't know how to add or delete pages.
> My supposition is that a step up in the processing
> structure is required.
> Maybe I need to go and buy a book.

Can't you add a page to the Wiki by:

1) Putting an unused WikiWord somewhere on an existing page, and
2) Clicking the '?' which will then appear behind the unused WikiWord?

At least that's the standard way to add pages to a wiki.

--
J.