Antonio Dolcetta on Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:56:20 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Roster update (Death, take note).

flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Welcome back Antonio Dolcetta!

Thanks!

Antonio,
At present your Soul is handled as "Antonio".
If you prefer the foreshortened alias without your
surname, it might be better to alter the name in your
Wiki account to reflect this. Thus, your Proposals,
Voting, etc. will reflect. If you prefer to keep your
surname as part of your ID, that's OK too.

Hmm, I think my Wiki account is already just "Antonio"
If you mean the roster page I've just updated that myself
(I hope I was allowed to do that)

Your Soul is in The Gallery. After the rules
change, I recommend you go and get it.

Yes, I've just attempted it
We'll see how it goes

Ciao