Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:17:01 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Map of House (was: Anyone who isn't here raise your hand.)

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Also, Peter said something about maybe we should make an actual map

That we may want to have a map, and coordinates, and define
line-of-sight by being able to draw a line without intersecting a
wall, or something. Although now it's starting to sound Grid-like.

At the very least, it seems odd that if Room A leads to Room B, and
Room B leads to Room C, that one can see from anywhere in A to
anywhere in B, and anywhere in B to anywhere in C, but can't see
anything in C from A. But maybe adding more complication wouldn't
actually increase the amount of fun.

--
Peter C.