Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:37:01 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Vote Processing Script

"Daniel Peter Lepage" <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> That feature still works when I use it, at least; what happens when you try?

A couple nweeks ago, I tried and it set my votes instead. I'd put
"VotingGremlin" in, hit "Load Votes", but it'd still say "Votes cast
by Peter" (and in fact, did set my votes). But it looks like it works
now, so maybe I hit something wrong, or you accidentally fixed
something that was accidentally broken at some point. :)

--
Peter C.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World