eugman on Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:33:57 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Triller votes

> Motion 189/0: Useless Underground Urks User; Unicorns Use Unix : Against
> Doesn't specify which level of the Spiral Staircase.
So you go use any of the exits as a result. I still dislike it.

> Motion 160/3: Revamping entire soul infrastructure neatly. : Against
> I like Wonko's clarification of souls better.

But you can vote for on both without any problems.

If you vote for both then you get the rarity of absurdly common,
The soul rules as rewritten by wonko, some souls with different values and a way to transfer souls.

Just to point out the seance room lets you put a soul you control into a jar which you can then trade to someone else.  All the souls not owned are currently in the gallery.