eugman on Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:57:14 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Some comments about combat.

Firstly I'm going to add it so you basically get two actions per period: Moving, using a weapon, using a potion, using a rooms ability ect.

So you could if you were doing enough damage force them to choose bettween using up potions or fighting back if they wanted to keep moving.

Also I think if you make skill numbers you should keep it as simple as possible.
Strength, dexterity/agility and a third skill should suffice.

And instead of a dice roll how about weapons that act as a function of your skills?

On a side note should I bring back soul pennies or just find a different use for souls in jars?