Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 17 Jul 2005 11:59:39 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Web site downness

eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Since the is borked I'll  email my prop for you to look at.

I think you forgot the words "web site" or something in there.

But yeah, bnomic.org looks like Apache got reinstalled, or
something. And Wonko's gone this weekend, so it may be harder to blame
em for it :).

So, is there someone here who maintains that, and if so, would e care
to illuminate us on what's going on?

(We can deal with down time, it's just convenient to have a rough idea
of its extent so we can make appropriate arrangements for storing our
data elsewhere in the meantime (or more long-term) if needed.)

Thank you.

--
Peter C.
"When you personally get an IP address, it's time to let go of the wire."